Monday 10 November 2014

STYLING A LONG SCARF


See post here

See post here

See post here



See post here

Happy Monday! I trust you had a lovely weekend. Spent much of mine doing cleaning and ironing and a little time at the farm. Well just thought of sharing with you how I wear my long scarves. Before I started blogging I was very clueless on how to incorporate a scarf to an outfit, it was the usual wrap as a shawl to keep warm. I think I have made great progress. How do you style your scarves? Linking with Patti at not dead yet style and Lauren of fizzandfrosting for Mix it Mondays

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. Patti_NotDeadYetStyle10 November 2014 at 16:31

    Wonderful ways to style a scarf, and you look lovely. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting too Patti

    ReplyDelete