Wednesday 12 November 2014

VINTAGE MATERNITY WEAR






Happy Wednesday! This dress was passed down to me by Mom over ten years ago, yes, you read that right. It has been around since the 1980s. I remember seeing her in it in her pregnancies. I took time to google the label Top Lady U.K, unfortunately I could not find any leads

Just to clear things, I am not expectant. The dress is a size 16, with a belt to cinch the waist, it is good to wear. I intend to keep it until my turn comes to rock it as a pregnant woman. And who knows? Even my daughter might get to wear it, that's ambitious of course!

I bought the statement necklace from sheinside, when I checked it online, I thought my eyes saw it as color red. The delivery is orange and I can't complain because with the summer here, it goes well with a number of my brightly colored outfits. Expect to see a lot of it.
Linking with Alice of happiness at midlife

Shoes - borrowed from Mom
Dress - hand down from Mom
Necklace and earrings - sheinside
Obi belt - thrifted

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. 

1 comment:

  1. Happinessatmidlife14 November 2014 at 07:02

    How sweet that you have a dress that's from your mom. And what a smart idea to belt it to make it work for you.


    Thank you always for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete