Tuesday 25 November 2014

ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY

Source
Time flies, it is unbelievable that one year is gone since I started on this blogging journey. I must admit, I have improved on my outfits and I am no longer scared of trying any new combinations. I have also realized that I always have what I need in my closet, I just need to think outside the box and do a lot of recycling and also by looking at other blogger's outfits for inspirations.

In my own eyes, below are some of my favourite combos over the past one year.














Thanks for always reading, I appreciate so much!

Merci

4 comments:

  1. All very cute outfits. Happy one year on the blog. Wishing you many more.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Busola for the compliment and also for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a great fashion year, Merci. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lisa, I look forward to seeing you around.

    ReplyDelete