Monday 3 November 2014

ONE SKIRT MANY WAYS


Happy Monday! Recycling is always in my mind whenever I am buying an outfit. I love living light and therefore having quality instead of quantity is my way of managing my closet. And that also applies to gifts, I won't just accept a gift for the sake of it, especially clothes. Taking it and not wearing it is more offensive than a polite no in rejecting a gift. Well that's me.
Worn as a dress top here
Worn as a maxi skirt here

Worn as a midi skirt here

Worn as a sun dress here
The above featured skirt was a gift from Mom, I loved the color and the fact that I can play around also with its length. It is a sure keeper. What do you consider when purchasing an outfit? Linking at fizzandfrosting for Mix it Mondays.

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment