Monday 1 December 2014

ONE SKIRT MANY WAYS


Happy December and World AIDS Day! I hope you are doing everything to make the world an AIDS free place. Know your status, abstain, be faithful and use condoms and please DON'T STIGMATIZE!. Very excited about this month because I am a December baby.  I hope you had a restful weekend. Well this skirt is one of the versatile pieces in my wardrobe. There's always a new pairing possibility and it best meets my recycling goal when it comes to an outfit.

Linking with not dead yet style, manic Monday.

Worn here

Worn here

Worn here

Worn here
Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

Merci

14 comments:

  1. Mrs_Jack_of_all_trades1 December 2014 at 15:53

    Versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti_NotDeadYetStyle1 December 2014 at 17:19

    Lovely skirt and you look wonderful wearing it! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it with the yellow blazer!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great piece for your wardrobe!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks, Merci. That skirt is just so versatile and I love the way you styled it!
    ~Tatiana
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, very versatile indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks too for always hosting visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love it with the yellow blazer, its so unexpected it totally works!

    http://ahhhsoneo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all great looks, but my favorites are the ones with the yellow pieces. Or am I just jealous because when I wear yellow (which hasn't happened since my teens!) I look like something the cat sicked up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, seems the yellow combination is the favourite.

    ReplyDelete