Wednesday 5 November 2014

ANDROGYNOUS




Happy Wednesday! The weather is finally cool enough for me to pull off this outfit. Loved this outfit and even went a head to get my recent passport size photograph, who said you can't smile in your passport photograph? Yeah, rocking my white hair, looking forward to an all grey look.

The combo of official and denim in this outfit makes it transition easily from office to work, loosen the necktie a bit and roll up the sleeves and there we have an evening look. Was rainy outside and therefore I used the little room in my place of work to get only these two shots, a repeat of this outfit for better shots is a definite. I wore the outfit with pumps to make it more feminine, but oxfords would do for a full androgynous look.

Linking with Alice of happiness at mid life

Shoes (hidden) - Janet D collection
Trouser - tailored
Shirt - gift from Mom
Tie - thrifted
Denim vest - thrifted
Earring - Masai market
Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. Happinessatmidlife9 November 2014 at 10:44

    I love this take on masculine wear. You look so beautiful.


    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidife.com

    ReplyDelete