Thursday 20 November 2014

DOUBLE BREASTED CASUAL WEAR





Happy Thursday! Had a little rainfall last night and the temperatures are low enough. I therefore pulled this light double breast blazer (also worn here)to add on to my denim to get a dressed up casual wear. I would want to try this look with heels or booties some time and a tie perhaps for an androgynous look. . Linking with Alice at happiness at mid life. and Liz at shopping my closet.

Shoes - Gabor, thrifted
Denim - thrifted
Double breast blazer - gift from Mom
Scarf - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

4 comments:

  1. Oh hello, fellow thrifter! You look sensational. You've given me inspiration! I have a jacket that I never quite know what to wear it with and so I have only worn it a couple of times. Jeans!! I'm going to try it with jeans! Thank you. Why didn't I think of that?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happinessatmidlife23 November 2014 at 10:28

    I love how you added the belt over the blazer - your mom has great taste!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliment. Really loved your blog, lots of outfit inspirations. Thanks for visiting fellow thrifter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does, thanks for visiting Alice. Wishing you an early Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete