Friday 24 October 2014

KHAKI + PALE YELLOW




Happy Friday folks. I must admit that as much as red is not my favourite color it adds glamour and life to an outfit and I almost instinctively find myself adding a shade to any outfit.
The skirt I am wearing today has been in my closet for awhile now, have worn it before here. It is size 12 while I recently graduated to a size 10, with a belt to hold it in place at the waist it just fits well. It was rather plain too and I had to tailor it by adding the pleats at the hem. Enjoy your weekend, see you on Monday.

Shoes - Janet D collection, thrifted
Stockings - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Sweater top - thrifted
Scarf - street purchase
Belt - thrifted
Yellow Hair clip worn as brooch - street purchase
Watch - street purchase

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment