Monday 24 November 2014

MY DRESS MY CHOICE




Happy Monday! Well, you must have heard the case of a lady stripped by some matatu touts because of the dress she had on. Morons intruding on people's space. To support my fellow women, I joined them by debuting this dress. Shopped for it at the thrift market with Mom. Her comment on the matter is that if only the 1950s would come back. The era of micro minis.

I wore a slip on to make the outfit edgy, and it's visible without looking tacky! This is an inspiration I got from Sheila's blog. Pay a visit, she is a great dresser! I added the cape on because the morning was quite chilly. Linking with Patti at Not dead yet style

Shoes - Gabor -  thrifted
Stockings - thrifted
Dress - thrifted
Cape - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Necklace - sheinside
Earrings - Masaimarket
Watch - street purchase

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

Merci

4 comments:

  1. Patti_NotDeadYetStyle24 November 2014 at 17:18

    This is a great look, and I love the statement you are making as well. We all should be free to dress as we like. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti and also for reading, I really felt it for the lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are! Very pretty ... the little poncho-cape just makes this sweet little dress ready for anything. Very chic ... quite right. Good for you. It's really too bad that any woman, anywhere has to be in fear because of what she chooses to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jan for the compliment and visiting my blog. I agree with your sentiment on the dressing issue.

    ReplyDelete