Wednesday 29 July 2015

MATCHY : : MUSTARD + PATTERNS

Happy Wednesday! Well as I keep the promise of mixing and matching, I got surprised that I have never considered pairing this sweater with this skirt. And what an opportune moment to have this pair of mustard shoes. Call it luck :).







Linking with  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , get your pretty ontrendy Wednesdaypastries pumps and pi, mix and matchhappiness at mid life.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Sweater - Thrifted
Facscinator - gifted

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook


1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty in yellow. I love that you are able to wear fascinators. I don't own one but they just look so fun to wear.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete