Wednesday 8 July 2015

LAYERED MAXI

Happy Wednesday!Well, I mentioned that I am growing back my hair. For the next one month this will be my look, of course styling the braids in various ways. Thanks to my friend Francesco for making me start this journey of growing back my hair this early. Yes, I take seriously my friends' comments.







Linking with  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , get your pretty ontrendy Wednesday, pastries pumps and pi, mix and matchhappiness at mid life.

Shoes - Thrifted
Maxi dress- Thrifted
Top - Thrifted
Belt - Thrifted
Fascinator- gifted

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook


4 comments:

  1. I like how you hair looks - so pretty. I also love how you layered a top under your dress - great idea!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice for the compliment. I always look forward to the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is very pretty, and elegant on you! You obviously have a talent for finding great clothes at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel for visiting and the compliment.

    ReplyDelete