Wednesday 15 July 2015

GRADUATION : : MY SISTER BELLA

Happy Wednesday! I mentioned two weeks ago that my Sister Bella was graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Community Development Degree. I must say I am a proud sister and this came just a month after Mom also graduated with a Masters in Educational Management.
Below are some of the photos taken in the day. The party was in the evening (night) and therefore I don't have the party shots, apologies.










Linking with  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , get your pretty ontrendy Wednesdaypastries pumps and pi, mix and matchhappiness at mid life.


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to your little sister! You all look so happy and cute!

    -Adriele
    www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adriele, I have passed your congrats to her.

      Delete
  2. Congratulation!!!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your little sister! I love all the bright colors you and your mom is wearing.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete