Monday 20 July 2015

RED + PATTERNS

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. This skirt is another versatile piece in my closet. It is definitely a worthy purchase. With the many colors on it it means that it offers a number of pairing opportunities, like I am yet to pair it with yellow and even green.







Linking with not dead yet stylemanic Mondayreasons to dressturning heads

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Necklace - sheinside


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Love the belt with the outfit, and the shimmery look of the colors from your skirt. Pretty!

    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jessxx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a petite woman and I love how you style those obi and wrap belts to accentuate your waist. Another perfectly lovely look.

    Thank you for joining the #reasonstodress linkup!
    Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, travel and life as a mom in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie, always a pleasure linking.

      Delete