Friday 6 February 2015

SHOPPING MY CLOSET

Happy Friday! I am a frugal girl. I believe looking good doesn't have to be expensive and making purchases every other day. Whenever I buy a clothing item or accessory I always look at at least 5 ways of styling it. That way it means that I will have many outfits with just a single item. Today I am sharing with you some items in my closet that I have recycled several times and still offer more possibilities of styling.

This post will also be featured at www.luciamusau.com and there are goodies to be won as well by bloggers who participate in the competition and also an opportunity to be featured in the fashion blog.



One item to address was the question of how online food delivery makes my life easier. Well, where I am currently based, Siaya, no restaurants offer online food delivery services but I got a way to beat that. I have my cupcakes guy on speed dial and so is my fruit salad guy and ground nuts lady. I mostly do fruit salad for lunch.




Having visited hello food I loved the layout and also the fact that all details are there for display, no hidden charges that would surprise you at delivery and a plus is that their site loads veeery fast. Can you believe a site taking forever to load and you are hungry?  I also  realized that they currently only cover Nairobi. Are Kisumu, Nakuru, Mombasa in the pipeline? A girl can dream, right?




For the giveaway host,  what would I want to see more at www.luciamusau.com? Always lovely outfits of course. I think you can introduce a weekly, or may be monthly link up that can have a number of bloggers sharing their posts and you being the host and maybe having a co host to give up coming bloggers an audience.



 Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion Fridaywww.luciamusau.com, www.hellofood.co.ke







Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

Merci

No comments:

Post a Comment