Wednesday 18 February 2015

HINTS OF YELLOW

Happy Wednesday! We are approaching the end of summer and we now have more cloudy days. Enjoying while it lasts. Have a good day.





Linking with  because Shanna said so ,  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , get your pretty onhappiness at mid life, trendy Wednesday.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - hand down from Mom
Belt - gift from Mom
Sunflower top - thrifted
Watch - street purchase
Hair clip - street purchase

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.


3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful skirt. Delicate and sunny. I also quite like those fancy flats.


    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex. I have visited your blog and I am loving your style, keep thrifting.
    Merci
    www.chic-on-thrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar skirt and never thought to pair with some greens. Great color combo!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete