Monday 16 February 2015

RECYCLING

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and valentine. I have always worn this African print skirt with its matching top. The temperatures are still very high and I therefore dropped the top and wore this light beige one. I am impressed by their matching, they look like the combo was meant to be. I added the slim belt more of just as an accessory.






Linking with not dead yet stylemanic Mondaystyle sessionsMonday mingle.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - tailored
Top - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Neck piece - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really flattering silhouette on you! And I'm kind of jealous of your higher temps, though, I will probably regret saying that come summer! Carylee | more pieces of me
    Enter the Blanket Scarf Giveaway HERE!

    ReplyDelete