Monday 20 October 2014

FAITHFUL


Happy Monday folks. I intended to make this post on Friday but we had electricity issues the whole day. Well, This denim short is upcycled from a denim trouser. I don't lose what I love easily and when it was time up for the trouser I thought that getting a short out of it will make it be around
longer. also worn here and here.

It was quite chilly in the morning and I chose this light mustard sweater top to keep warm and still not get cooked when the sun comes out. I added the black blinged vest for glamour, trust me without it and the scarf this outfit is rather boring and plain. And Oh! I got a hair cut.
Linking with Not Dead Yet Style on Visible Monday.




Shoes  - thrifted
Short - upcycled from trouser
Sweater top - gift from Mom
Black blinged top - thrifted
Scarf - thrifted
Earring - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. 

2 comments:

  1. So cool - I love the black vest! Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti for reading and commenting. Just discovered your blog recently, loving the outfits there. I hope to link every Monday on Visible Monday.

      Delete