Thursday 9 October 2014

MINT GREEN VINTAGE


Happy Thursday folks. This vintage dress is a gift from Mom. Always great choices from her. I had to google it. The label reads Lazarus of London, I discovered it belongs to the 1980s.I love the double breast buttons. Decided to pair it with silver jewelery built around the silver on the buttons and I added silver wedges. Since I love color, a red belt to finish off the outfit.  I look forward to wearing the dress under a skirt and see how the look comes out.

Shoes - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Watch - street purchase
Dress - Lazarus of London, gift from Mom.

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

Linking with happiness at mid life.

4 comments:

  1. Love the vintage dress! The belt really adds to the look!
    found you on the linkup
    -Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie for reading. I visited your site too, lovely outfits by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift from you mom - the colors are so pretty!

    Thank you for linking up to TBT Fashion link up and I hope to see you this week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete