Monday 28 December 2015

KHAKIS

Happy Monday! Well, I disappeared after my birthday celebration which involved lunch and dinner with family. It was great time spent with family. Then Christmas came and I lived in my shorts the whole day, really unless it involves eating out, I never dress up for Christmas... I know sounds weird. I trust you had a very Merry Christmas.

This outfit was a random morning ensemble. My got to items when I have nothing planned is always a dress or a pair of shorts.







Linking with not dead yet styleHello Mondaylink up with Lisareasons to dressturning headsnot dressed as lamb
Shirt - gifted
Short - thrifted
Shoes- thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Straw hat - swap
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. We are having about opposite weather right now! Gosh it looks so warm and nice there ahha! We are getting 10 inches of snow today.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The universe is indeed diverse. Thanks for always taking time to comment. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas, Happy and Prosperous 2016 to you and your family Darcy.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to you and all of the Holiday best wishes. It looks like summer where you are, the sun and I love your short outfit with the color in your scarf.

    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    Happy New Year, Jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete