Wednesday 7 January 2015

ORANGE+RED+BLACK





Happy Wednesday! I thought of wearing this outfit for Christmas but instead I spent the day in my pajamas :). Well today I get to wear it. It is a  hand down from my Mom. I love that it is an easy wash and it's complete in it's self. 

And  who said orange and red can't be combined? I look forward to wearing this dress more often this year and by that I mean at most 3 times.  

Linking with  because Shanna said so ,  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , happiness at mid lifeginger side of life

Shoes - thrifted
Dress - Hand down from Mom
Belt - thrifted
Watch - street purchase
Necklace and earrings - sheinside


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

Merci

2 comments:

  1. Happinessatmidlife8 January 2015 at 04:59

    How pretty are the details on this dress and even more special since it's your moms. Happy New Year Merci!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress I have a fashion Link up I would love you to join

    http://www.alabouroflife.com/2015/01/a-labour-of-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete