Friday 9 January 2015

SEQUINS





Happy Friday!. I trust you have had a good week. I have been quite busy and am also having very early mornings. Taking photos is proving to be a challenge because it's quite dark by the time am leaving the house. I will still try though to give you the best shots.

If you are keen, you have realized that these shoes are a favourite. And they will be around often. I have played about with this pairing for awhile now in my mind, and since summer is here for the next two months light comfy clothing is key. This lace sequined top is just airy and I can breath in it well in the scorching sun. This skirt is again proving to be a versatile piece in my closet. And I keep loving the length. It has a killer slit at the back, next time I shall remember to take a back shot.

I have been looking for a lipstick brand that works for my lips. Finally I got my match, Mac. Lasts whole day and doesn't crack my lips. I bought a lavender shade. This will do for now. Now the search is on for a foundation that will work for my very sensitive face.

Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion Friday

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Sequined top - thrifted
Watch - street purchase
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

Merci

No comments:

Post a Comment