Wednesday 25 June 2014

AFRICANA

This African print was a fabric gift from my Mom. I then took it to my tailor who charged me Ksh. 1500.00 for making it. My input was just that it get's a high waist and be long to reach my ankles. I get to wear this dress at most twice a year. I look forward to more years of wearing it, a timeless piece it is.

Well, I thought of tying a blue head wrap but to add more color, I went with yellow and a touch of red with the flower. African attires are bold and therefore am still in search of some bold jewelery to wear with this outfit. Lovely day folks.




Shoes Ksh. 300.00 (thrift)
Dress Ksh. 1500.00 ( gift from Mom, tailoring cost)
Yellow head wrap Ksh. 80.00
Red flower Ksh. 50.00
Total Ksh. 1930.00

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment