Wednesday 11 June 2014

MIDI SKIRT + STRIPES

The cold weather is creeping in but before it goes full mode I will still enjoy the light clothes. I have been on the search for any top in black and white, patterned, stripped or polka dot. I came by this top at the thrift market and knowing that it is in my to add list. I did not really have to convince myself to buy it. And the parting at the back is awesome, a statement in itself if you ask me.

And combining it with a color other than black or white isalso adds excitement to the outfit. Well still on the market for some high heeled red shoes. Would really go well with this outfit.

The earrings and shoes are quite visible today, hence no close up shots. Have a lovely day.







Shoes Ksh. 1200.00 (thrift)
Skirt (gift from Mom)
Top Ksh. 100.00 (thrift)
Total Ksh. 1300.00

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment