Tuesday 25 March 2014

MY DAD

Before my brother Martin moved back home, it is my Dad who used to take my blog photos. Now he does it once in a while. He knows that I have a blog and he asked to be featured in it.

Besides being my Dad, he is also a great friend of mine. Never dull moments with him around. And with his great wisdom, it's always great chatting with him. A great story teller he is too. Having lived from the 1950's to now he always has amazing recounts of his youth.
He started off in life as a school teacher and retired as an education officer and an established business man. Age is finally catching up with him but he still runs his bookshop business with the energy of a 30 year old.






Dress Ksh. 80.00 (thrift)
Half  sweater Ksh. 50.00 (thrift)
Belt  Ksh. 200.00 (thrift)
Stockings Ksh. 20.00 (thrift)
Shoes Ksh. 300.00 (thrift)
Total Ksh. 650.00 

Thank you for always stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment