Monday 19 October 2015

SHEER STAR + CORAL PINK

Happy Monday! I trust your weekend was great. My Mom has been purging some items from her closet and she handed me this sheer star top. The temperatures are quite high and I wore a similarly sheer slip underneath with the pink embroidery details.








Linking with not dead yet styleHello Mondaylink up with Lisareasons to dressturning heads, not dressed as lamb
Skinny jeans - thrifted
Sheer star top -gifted
Slip top - thrifted
Shoes- thrifted
Earrings, bracelet - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. The top is gorgeous! I do love sheer tops... they look stunning. You look beautiful.
    Suzy x
    www.suzyturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink pants are super fun!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice going Mom! :-) Love the top and the pink jeans look great with it, so slim, great fit!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete