Wednesday 14 October 2015

NEUTRALS

Happy Wednesday! I have had this trouser for 7 years now.... yes you read that right. It has a 1970s feel, bell bottom kind of look. Paired it with this sequined lace top and I think I did well in the pairing.








Linking with  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , trendy Wednesdaypastries pumps and pi, happiness at mid lifea labour of life.


Shoes - thrifted
Trouser - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Earrings,bracelet - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

  1. These pants looks amazing on you and I love that still look so great even having it for 7 years!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete