Wednesday 2 September 2015

VEST DRESS

Happy Wednesday and September! I have made up my mind, this long vest only looks well worn as a dress and therefore that shall be the case. I have always belted it but today I decided to wear it free. I like the balloon shape. I took advantage of the grey at the back slit to pair it with more grey items.

The cold season is finally gone though we have an elnino alert and before it comes, I will enjoy the sunshine.







Linking with  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , trendy Wednesdaypastries pumps and pi, happiness at mid life.

Shoes - thrifted
Stockings -thrifted
Vest - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

4 comments:

  1. It's great as a dress. Really interesting features and I like the balloon effect here. You did a great job styling this. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oversized fad/trends in fashion right now. You rock the look so well. I'm super happy I have found your blog.

    KaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun dress, I love the opened zipper in the back.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete