Monday 21 September 2015

OLIVE

Happy Monday! I trust you enjoyed your weekend. I found this short in a tee shirts pile at the thrift market, I must say I was lucky. I am liking the fit and length and yes I am searching for more shorts, I think when I reach short number 10, then I will consider that enough. Currently I have 5, so 5 more to go. I am also liking the subtle olive matchy effect with the top.






Linking with not dead yet styleHello Mondayreasons to dressturning headslink up with Lisa

Shoes - thrifted
Short - thrifted
Top -thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Scarf - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. great find and such a cute warm weather look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tones, and ahh the sunshine!
    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish,com

    ReplyDelete