Monday 4 May 2015

NAVY BLUES + ORANGE + KHAKI

Happy Monday! I hope you have enjoyed the long weekend. For today's outfit I went for navy blues with a hint of orange and khaki. This top is another piece that I purchased recently. I added the trench because as much as the sun was out, it was still a chilly morning.







Linking with not dead yet stylemanic Mondayreasons to dressturning heads

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Trench - thrifted
Earrings and necklace - sheinside

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! You're an awesome shopper. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, I love the ruffles on your top and the combo of navy and orange.
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica for the compliment, always a pleasure linking up to Turning Heads Tuesday.

      Delete