Wednesday 6 May 2015

DENIM + SEQUINS

Happy Wednesday! I have been working for a strait 10 days now, of course an 8-6 shift. I am already feeling the fatigue and I can't wait for the weekend to be here. As I look forward to it, I decided to add some glitter and shimmer with this sequined top. It is another new addition to my closet. I am yet to get how to best deal with the back, leave the ends hanging or tie them.







Shoes - thrifted
Skinny jeans - thrifted
Sequined top - thrifted
Tank top - gift from Mom
Earrings -thrifted

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it ! Balancing work, blogging and your family, but you certainly look lovely doing it. Great shoes and top and they are both trending for this spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela for the link up and visiting my blog. One way I manage is by scheduling my posts and you must have noticed that I only post three times a week. It can be overwhelming, but again if you do what you love.....you will always create time.

      Delete