Monday 18 May 2015

MONOCHROME : : CORAL PINK

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Well, another new item in my closet. I loved the color of this top and the beading details on the neckline. I decided to try a monochrome look by pairing it with this denim and I am more than impressed by the end result. I also love that it is a wash and wear outfit, another versatile piece.






Linking with not dead yet stylemanic Mondayreasons to dressturning heads

Shoes - thrifted
Denim - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Earrings- Masai Market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, this pink-on-pink outfit is terrific! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in a monochromatic look as well today. Love the pink look on you, very pretty!
    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish,com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, fun and perfect for Spring, this outfit is so refreshing. Thank you for joining the #reasonstodress linkup!

    Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, travel and life as a mom in Italy.

    ReplyDelete