Monday 2 November 2015

MAGENTA + BLACK

Happy November and Monday! Well, this is my last summer post. We are currently experiencing heavy downpours and posts of warmer outfits will be coming up. Perhaps time to pull out a suit from my wardrobe. I sometimes suit up just to remind myself of my past corporate work.

Loving my afro and the graying, of course aging gracefully.





Linking with not dead yet styleHello Mondaylink up with Lisareasons to dressturning headsnot dressed as lamb
Short - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Shoes- thrifted
Belt - borrowed from Mom
Fascinator - Elementaita
Earrings, choker - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Visiting you from Visible Monday. I love your combination of hot pink and black. Well done with ageing gracefully, I too am about to start the hair journey.

    ReplyDelete