Monday 29 June 2015

KHAKI + YELLOW

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. The Kenyan winter is already here and layering is a must. The mornings and evenings are particularly very cold, though it gets warmer in the day but not warm enough to drop your sweater or blazer.  I added a yellow scarf to brighten my day.






Linking with not dead yet stylemanic Mondayreasons to dressturning heads

Shoes - gifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Trench-thrifted
Earrings - Masai market
Necklace - DIY

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook


2 comments:

  1. love the chic outfit! so ladylike! the scarf looks perfect like that!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo of colors, love the grey ad yellow!

    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete