Tuesday 17 December 2013

TRAVEL

I should be at a graduation party in Eldoret by 2.00p.m. I am still in Nairobi and it is approaching 10.00 am. Issue is that everyone thought like me and therefore we are here many of us waiting to board vehicles that aren't even here at the bus park yet.Will update you how this will go.

Just to explain my long absence, I went home for a function as mentioned in the ERRANDS post. No or barely there internet connection. I am actually doing this post from a cyber cafe and risking my hard disk of viruses by trying to post some of the pictures I took at home. Wish me luck.
Dress Ksh. 50.00(thrift)
Belt Ksh. 50.00(thrift)
Shoes Ksh. 1,200.00 (thrift)
Scarf Ksh. 10 (thrift)
Total Ksh. 1,310.00
I have only managed to upload these two. Back to checking how far I am on the queue to departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment