Friday 26 September 2014

KHAKI + TIE & DYE


Happy Friday folks! Well, the weekend is here. I am self employed and therefore almost any attire passes for me. Friday calls for more casual wear. My to go to is always a short. Never paired these two together. I must say the short is very versatile and offers a lot of room for combinations. And another watch that speaks to me - this time in green.
I am starting on a new journey, morning work out. I am a size 10 and it is a size I wish to maintain forever. To keep in shape and fit, I have embarked on zumba work out. Let me see how things pan out. Of course you will be updated on progress.

Shoes - No boundaries
Shorts - Tailored
Top - Loyalty gift, KCB
Belt - Thrifted
Watch - Street purchase
Earring - Kariokor market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great shorts that looks like you can dress up on down. It looks great with the khaki belted jacket.

    BTW, I host a weekly TBT Fashion link up and hope you can join me on Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice for visiting. I am learning on linking. Will try so this coming Thursday.

    ReplyDelete