Wednesday 20 August 2014

MATCHY, AWOL




Happy Wednesday folks. It has been awhile. I have been having a crazy schedule, too much on my plate work wise and also lots to do at the farm. And also very early mornings and late evenings and rains. I will try to make at least 3 posts per week for now until my schedule gets less hectic.

Well, not that I have slacked in my dressing either, no way! Only that I haven't had the time to take pictures. While away I cut my hair, a mo-hawk look this time. I think it will be around for some time. That's what I love with short hair, a myriad of hair dos to try out.  Today this skirt last worn here makes a comeback.

Shoes - Janet D collection, thrifted
Skirt - No label, thrifted
Shear top - Julies closet, thrifted
Blazer - Tailored
Belt - Obi belt, thrifted
Hair clip worn as brooch.

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment