Monday 13 January 2014

VOLUNTEER


I know it has been awhile, well I volunteered to help my Dad in his bookshop business for one week. Being school opening week, it has been a busy time in the bookshop business. Always waking up early and sleeping late. Too little time left to even scribble a post.
I now hope to be more consistent now that I am through with the volunteer work.
This is a late outfit post. I wore the outfit when I travelled to Embu with my girls to visit with and accompany one of the girls to her home. She had come back to the country after having been in Ethiopia for a year. Welcome back Edith, thanks too for the tour to your home.


Dress (Gift from Mom)
Shoes Ksh 300.00 (thrift)
Sweater Ksh. 100.00 (thrift)
Hand bag Ksh. 10.00 (thrift)

Total Ksh. 310.00

No comments:

Post a Comment