Wednesday 27 May 2015

PLAID + HIGH WAIST

Happy Wednesday! I am slowly recovering and finally settling in my new business premise. The move has been draining but I am glad I have not lost my will to look good and smart for the day. Dressing up lifts the spirit, it is a therapy that works. And the rains are subsidizing but unfortunately we are again headed for the winter season here, it never snows but it gets very cold.






Linking with because Shanna said so ,  shopping my closet , Lindsey at pleated poppy , get your pretty onhappiness at mid lifetrendy Wednesday.

Shoes - Borrowed from Mom
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Tank top - Gift from Mom
Earrings -Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy Merci! I have been wanting a plaid skirt midi skirt, yours is so pretty.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete