Monday 25 May 2015

ARSENAL

Happy Monday! I had quite a busy weekend, I was moving my stationery shop to a bigger premise. It has been a long week of renovations. It takes quite a lot of time and money to restyle a premise to what you want.
I wore this workable outfit for ease in moving and lifting items around. I am happy that I have finally settled in my new premise of work, this can only spell more growth.




Linking with not dead yet stylemanic Mondayreasons to dressturning heads

Shoes - thrifted
Denim - thrifted
Top - Uchumi Supermarket
Earrings- Masai Market



Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I think pink is certainly your color. You do find some great things thrifting.

    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I always look forward for the link up.

      Delete