Monday 7 September 2015

DRAPED

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Well, I worked even over the weekend, schools are opened and that is my biggest market in my stationery business and because there are always those who do last minute shopping I had to tap into that.On to today's outfit, am loving the draping of this top. I tried it at the market before buying it and I was surprised that it tended to gape at the boobs when I put it on today. I however used a pin to remedy the gaping. Another pair of sandals for summer. A confession, my forever wish is to stay in shorts, very easy to style.






Linking with not dead yet styleHello Mondayreasons to dressturning heads, link up with Lisa

Shoes - thrifted
Shorts - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Bracelet - gifted
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment