Monday 27 July 2015

MATCHY : : LAVENDER + BLACK

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. These shoes made me dig my closet because I was feeling like matching the lavenders in the outfit. I think I did well. Does sometimes one item in an outfit  determine your entire look? I think I will take the challenge and make this a "matchy week". Let's see what I will have on Wednesday.








Linking with not dead yet style, hello Mondayreasons to dressturning heads

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Scarf  as head wrap - street purchase 
Bracelet -gifted


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook


4 comments:

  1. This lavender color is so pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The matchy look can be fun. Love the lavender for summer. Thanks for linking up for Turning Head Tuesday. xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiufl color on you and a favorite!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete