Friday, 11 December 2015

REPEAT OFFENDER

Happy Friday!I have worn this same outfit before except for the scarf and shoes. I must say I am still loving the pairing and this outfit was built around the scarf. I like how it looks put together.

Enjoy your weekend.






Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - borrowed from Mom
Skirt/Dress - thrifted
Sweater - thrifted
Scarf- thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Earrings, bracelet  - Masai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Love the head scarf! I need to play around with that look and see if I could pull it off! Hot pink looks fab on you, Merci!

    Thanks for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday & hope you have a fab weekend!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the head scarf! And the pink color looks great on you!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete