Friday, 13 November 2015

VERSATILITY

Happy Friday! I have wanted to wear this outfit for long now but the weather has not been very favourable. Today there were no rains and it was warm enough for this outfit to be worn without any layering. The skirt was used as the piece that influenced the pairings involved in this outfit. Makes me like stripped outfit more, versatile when it comes to pairing. I will be taking a break and will be back on 25th November 2015. Time to recharge and meanwhile you can catch up on what I am up to on instagram.









Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Belt- thrifted
Bracelet  - Masai market



Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment