Friday, 6 November 2015

SHORTS; RAINY DAYS

Happy Friday! Well, I am still in denial that summer is gone and the rains are here. The stockings kept my legs warm and I had a trench as outer wear with this outfit. See what I did with the up turned collar.....?









Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Shorts - gifted
Top - thrifted
Blazer - tailored
Stockings - thrifted
Hat - swap with Mom
Earrings, necklace  - Masai market



Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! What great shoes too! You love so pretty in yellow!

    Thanks for linking up!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete