Friday, 9 October 2015

RED + WHITE

Happy Friday! I am glad the weekend is finally here. What I like about dressing up is that there are no limits to trying something new, if you don't like a look, you can always change accordingly. Just threw the beaded necklace and what a big difference it made to the head wrap. These pair of shoes are fairly new in my rack it's their third wear. I like how this outfit looks put together.








Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt- thrifted
Top- thrifted
Head wrap - street purchase
Earrings  - Masai market
Necklace - DIY


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I love how flowy the skirt looks! The white flowers definitely pop with the rest of the outfit! Thanks for linking up at Favorite Fashion Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to wrap the necklace around the head wrap - it looks great! The skirt is super cute too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit Merci. Love the skirt and headwrap. xo

    ReplyDelete