Friday, 30 October 2015

GIFTED MAXI

Happy Friday! Another maxi dress gift from my friend Amani. I am glad it came at a time when the sun was still up. I look forward to wearing it too in cold weather. I have a lavender sweater top that I can layer under it.

This was also the last wear of these sandals, one side cut in the course of the day, tossed them in the council bin. I have had them for about 2 years and bought them for only $3. I think I got value for my money per wear.

Enjoy your weekend.










Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Dress - gifted
Earrings, necklace  - Masai market



Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I love this maxi! I love both maxi dresses and florals, so this is my kind of dress :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous on you! You're looking stunning!

    Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & have a happy Halloween!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete