Friday, 25 September 2015

WATER COLOR + CORAL PINK

Happy Friday! Some clothes I buy end up not worn much because I don't feel their fitting. Case in point is this skirt. Now I call it a skirt but it was a dress top. It never felt right being a dress top and a trip to my tailor gave me this skirt which I now love so much. Also liking the match look with the top. Before recycling I had worn the top (now skirt) here.







Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt- thrifted, upcycled
Top- thrifted
Earrings - Masai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt on you! It's also great that most of the items are thrifted! Way to save money! Thanks for linking up at Favorite Fashion Friday!

    Lindsey
    http://www.brushingourwaythroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete