Friday, 4 September 2015

STRIPES, POLKA DOTS, BLACK

Happy Friday! I today had another golden hour. I must say I am enjoying the sunshine. This top is another purchase from the thrift market. What attracted me to it is the inclusion of the different patterns on it. Paired it with black which was a rather obvious choice but I look forward to wearing it with other colors, maybe yellow or even red.

I am loving these new to me sandals, very comfortable and medium heeled, very appropriate for summer.





Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt- thrifted
Top- thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Necklace - African aesthetics
Earrings - Masai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

2 comments: