Friday, 18 September 2015

SILVER ACCESSORIES

Happy Friday! Loving this mini summer before the el nino begins and my natural afro is looking good too. Today's outfit was built around the silver accessories, I only wish I had some silver shoes to complete the silver look. I will be travelling to Nairobi over the weekend I hope I will get some pieces like the silver shoes and may be red that I have been on the lookout for.






Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Short- thrifted
Vest- thrifted
Belt- borrowed from Mom
Choker - Masai market
Earrings - Masai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Merci I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip to Nairobi and I can only imagine how incredible it is. I would love to hear what you plan on doing. this outfit looks great even without the silver shoes but I wish you the best of luck on your "hunt".

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie, I indeed had a wonderful trip. I however did not get the silver or golden shoes, at least not my size so am still 'hunting'.

      Delete