Friday, 11 September 2015

SHEER BLOUSE

Happy Friday! Well, the temperatures are at ultimate high. To cool off, I pulled out this sheer top and paired it with a short which to me is an obvious choice. And yes this is an outfit I would enter for #iwillwearwhatilike, cheap/old bra rule. Have a great weekend.








Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup, not dressed as lamb.

Shoes - thrifted
Short- thrifted
Top- gifted
Scarf - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook


12 comments:

  1. gorgeous girl!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Ellen and for visiting.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the compliment Ellen and for visiting.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the compliment Ellen and for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Hi Merci! I love this sheer blouse on you. I have a thing for sheer blouses too! I just featured you in your tasseled skirt on our "How I Wear My" Facebook page. It's a great look on you, thank you for joining us once again! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jill for the feature, I am humbled. It is always a pleasure participating in How I wear My series

      Delete
  3. MEow ... lookin' sexy! Thanks for joining in the Fun Fashion Friday fun! Hope you're enjoying your weekend, Dear.
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, definitely enjoyed my weekend. Hope you enjoyed yours too.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Dawn, definitely enjoyed my weekend. Hope you enjoyed yours too.

      Delete
  4. Love the sheer blouse look! You look amazing!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, always a pleasure participating in the link up.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jessica, always a pleasure participating in the link up.

      Delete